Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Robcole84 Robcole84 is offline

Default Excel Data Validation Combo box using Named Ranges

Hello, I am trying to follow the directions from...

using office 2007 but nothing I'm doing is working! I enabled the developer
tab and followed everything down to a tee but no luck. I finally downloaded
the sample and even it doesn't work the way its supposed to! Looked at the
code and it says option explicit at the very top. I do not know VB but im
guessing the code isn't working right. Does anyone know how to do this or a
site listing instructions for office 2007?

Tried doing searches for this but it seems like everywhere i look link back
to this same website!

Thanks in advance!