Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kate kate is offline

Default Pulling Data from one worksheet into another

Hi,
I have a question regarding pulling text from one worksheet into another.
Please can you help me?
I need to duplicate the information (text only) on one worksheet to another
one as it is typed. Is there a formula I can use that will allow the data
typed in one worksheet to appear in the other one immediatley?
I have a formula that the person before was using but I don't know how to
apply it to the whole sheet. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
The formula is =IF(ISBLANK(OFFSET(OFFSET('Design
Schedule'!$B$8,$A15,$B15),0,H$7)),"",OFFSET(OFFSET ('Design
Schedule'!$B$8,$A15,$B15),0,H$7))
Thanks