Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Robbro Robbro is offline

Default Sumifs statemenet returns - , how to use in if statement?

I have a sumifs statement that totals lbs by customer and lot and date.
Sometimes it will return a value of 0 for certain date ranges. Later on in
the spreadsheet I divide by lbs and I dont want 0 lbs to return an error, so
I'm trying to put an if statement in to return 0 if lbs is 0, but I cannot
find a value that will work in the following....
=if(lbs=0,0,formula), I have also tried - which is what shows up in the lbs
column instead of 0, and I have tried "", "-", and "0". What value do i put
in my IF statement to match a 0 sumifs???