Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
PJ PJ is offline

Default input time by keybrd in locked worksheet

Darrell

The keyboard shortcut for entering the current time is Ctrl-Shift-; This
works on locked cells but not if the worksheet is protected.

"Darrell" wrote:

What I want to do is have a user input time start and end in a time sheet to
account for worked hours by using a short cut key stroke but I don't want him
to be able to just enter anytime he wants. By using the shortcut excel would
enter the exact time.
Can I do with with locked cell or how else?