Tiziano

Default Searching for Substrings Within Strings

I would like to be able to search and flag a list of
string data based on another list of substring data.

If I have a list of strings in Column A and input the
list of substrings in Column C, I would like an "X"
to appear in Column B every time that a substring
mentioned in Column C is included in any of the
strings indicated in Column A. (There cannot be
multiple instances of the same substring, or a
combination of different substrings, in each string
of data in Column A.)

For instance, given the following information
indicated in Columns A and C, the "X" should appear
as indicated in Column B.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Column A Column B Column C
A6520 04-02 X 6520 04-02