Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
renehug renehug is offline

Default Are PercentRank and Rankperc the same function?

Hello!
We are using the rankperc function of the analysis toolpak (Application.Run
"ATPVBAEN.XLA!Rankperc"...). Just today I read that a lot of the ATP
functions are now part of the regular worksheet functions in Excel 2007. I
checked for the Rankperc but I could find the PercentRank function only. I'm
not sure if this function does the same as the other function and I couldn't
find any information about it on the web.
Any help is appreciated.
Rene