Michael

Hi Jon
Print Preview is exactly as described in my previous post for print.
I only see the first sheet....and then a vertical line at the right of the
last sheet.
I can see that we are very close to a satisfactory result....and that makes
it more frustrating.
Regards
Michael
--
Michael Mitchelson

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Hmmm. If you made the chart 6 pages wide and more than one page tall
(extending above and below the print area), you might actually be
printing the chart, but places where no data and no axes are apparent.

I just made a sample, and using print preview (I didn't actually print),
I got six different slices of the chart on six pages. What do you see in
print preview?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Michael wrote:
Hi Jon
Thanks for the response.
I have done exactly as instructed and the chart appears on 6 pages on the
screen.
However, when I print it gives me the first section of my chart on page 1
and the other 5 are blank except for the vertical end line on page 6.
Any ideas why this might be happening.
Regards
Michael