Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Desperately Need Help

hi
why not have him post his code here with an explanation on what he is trying
to do.
someone could evaluate. that is what we do here.

regards
FSt1

"Virgo" wrote:

Is there a place (used to be Microsoft Public in email) where I can get live
help--like a blog? My husband is working on something for work using Excel
2007. I watched him do a macro and am certain he did it correctly, but it is
not working as it should. I don't know visual basic to fix this or even see
why it's doing something wrong. What it's doing is duplicating a column
unnecessarily.

This should just be simple, essentially just copy a row on one worksheet, go
to a different worksheet and paste special, transpose (to paste the row into
column B. He's running the macro and it is pasting into column C and copying
and pasting column A into column B--and he never touches column A.

This really needs resolved soon (this week) and I would dearly appreciate
help and, if I am in the wrong place, where to go for the help). Thank you!
--
Virgo