Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Falcon248 Falcon248 is offline

Default Drop down list indicator

I misspoke. When selecting the cell the dropdown arrow does not display. I
have an identical Data Validation on the other workbiooks and it works fine.,
Somehow it doesnt work on one workbook that was created from a template
which is working fine.

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

If a DV dropdown you must select the cell.

Hovering or passing over will not show the arrow so don't know how it worked
a few days ago.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:39:01 -0800, Falcon248
wrote:

Can't seem to get the dropdown indicator to display, when I pass the mouse
over the cell, for a drop down list located on another spreadsheet. This
worked a few day ago. I've tried everything I can think of.

.