monir

Default #N/A Values : Returned by Formulas vs Entered Manually

Hello;

When some cells of the data series have #N/A values returned by formulas,
the corresponding chart fails.
But if the #N/A values are manually entered into those same cells, the chart
works fine !!
To my understanding, Excel Charts treat cells with #N/A values as empty
cells, so one may select the relevant chart option to "leave gaps", which is
perfect.

With this apparent different interpretation (by Excel Chart) of the same
#N/A values in the data series, how can I make the #N/A values returned by
formulas acceptable by the chart ??

Thank you for your help.