Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
nadine nadine is offline

Default Copy formulas to another workbook

Have 2 workbooks, want to copy a section from one to the other, but the cell
reference refers back to the other workbook.
If I was starting from scratch would just copy the sheet, but can't do that,
as workbooks already contain alot of data and charts, etc.

Just want the formula copied but refer to the cells in the new workbook, and
not reference the other workbook.

Workbooks are open in the same session of excel, not seperate sessions
tried paste special options but cells still refer back to the other workbooks,

Is there a way to do this, so that I don't have to recreate the forumals. As
I got to copy this same to 50 other workbooks.

Thanks
Nadine