Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Conditional Formatting

Your references look good if exactly as posted.

Absolute column........relative row. Row should increment.

Is calculation set to automatic?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 02:49:01 -0800, The Rook
wrote:

Apologies in advice for this being an easy one, but I seem to be having a
dumb day!

I have a conditional format in cell M17 which is a 'Use a formula to
determine which cells to format' =$M17<$K17 full red

This works fine.

I am then trying to copy this condition down several hundred lines, but it
copies it exactly as =$M17<$K17 rather than changing the row number each time
it is copied.

How do I copy it so that it changes the line number every time?