Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default dates question

You've just described the WORKDAY function.
=Workday(Start_day, Number_of_days, Holidays)

If you want to "autofill" a list, and your range of holidays is in B:B, your
formula would be:
=WORKDAY(A1,1,B:B)

Or, 50 days out from today:
=WORKDAY(TODAY(),50,B:B)

Note that this formula is part of the Analysis ToolPak add-in.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Kim K" wrote:

I know i can create autofill in Excel for dates, but I need to be able to
customize my dates. What I am wanting to do is create a list of dates that a
school is in session - and exclude all weekends and holidays/breaks.

I wrote a script for outlook that will add all these "days off reminders" in
our outlook calendar, but I need to generate a calendar that will show me
what (example) 50 days are from a set date minus all days off.

I was wondering if there was a simple way to do this, or if I can use my
script I created in Outlook in excel with little modification.

Or if there was something else i could use or do to get my end result.
THanks in advance.