Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default Make a product that works

Hope you feel better now. Let us know when you find an alternative.

Regards,
Fred

"msnyc07" wrote in message
Truly you should be ashamed of Excel. I couldn't even BEGIN to itemize or
describe the utter hell of working with this application and the literally
1000s of hours it has wasted of mine due to poor and sloppy programming.
2007??? This is like a first release. From the ridiculous non-standard
cut/paste cache, to the on-again off-again 'select all' that destroys
sorts,
to the disappearing Freeze Top Pane, to the 'pervasive' recalculations
that
don't turn off no matter what you do and d RUIN work, to the DAILY crashes
and the need to dig through pages of work and formulas to figure out where
you left off. I'd expect this from an offshore coder I hired for $8 not
Microsoft. I am done. Here's a clue; fix the core components before
adding
new features. Because you are just building on a rotten foundation.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...et.f unctions