Dave,
Thank you for an innovative answer. I have Excel 2003 on my desjtop and
Excel 2000 on my laptop - hence the desire for identical toolbar
configuations. Habits (even good ones) like clicking the same position on a
toolbar without looking are hard to break. I was hoping MS would provide a
toolbar that matched perfectly, but in the absence of that - your solution is
large step in the right direction.
All the best in the New Year!
Sincerely,
Robert Bruns
BRUNSCOM

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

I don't use xl2003, but in earlier versions, I created my own toolbar:

Tools|customize|toolbars tab|new...
Then dragged a bunch of icons from the Commands Tab (Format Category) to that
toolbar.

There's a bunch!

wrote:

Can I add the manual borders toolbar to Excel 2000 like the boders toolbar in
Excel 2003? Thanks

--

Dave Peterson