Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default SUMIFS

SUMIFS is new to Excel 2007. It won't work in Excel 2003.
--
David Biddulph

Kristin wrote:
I'm not counting cells. I am trying to use a SUMIFS formula but it
is coming up with the #NAME? error. I have checked all the possible
reasons from the MS Function formulas help option but none of those
is causing the error. I can only think that it is because I have IF
formulas in the cells that my IFSUM is reading from.

=SUMIFS($C$13:$C$350,$E$13:$E$350,"Additions",$G$1 3:$G$350,"Terminal")

Kristin

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Kirstin:
TO count how many cell have a certain colour you ned VBA. Chips have
great stuff on this at
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.aspx
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Kristin" wrote in message
Can SUMIFS be used with formulated cells? or does that formula only
work with
straight values in the cell?

.