Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gareth_Evans (InterCall EMEA) Gareth_Evans (InterCall EMEA) is offline

Default How do I find how many of a certain day are in a given month

Hi,

I would have the years dates (ie: 1st Jan - 31st Dec) in column A and then
type in Friday - which was the 1st Jan - through to Friday in column B and
auto fill down.
Then you could use some type of count function to count the occurences.

Not sure if there's an auto way to get the dates in, sure there will be.
Then just assign the relative day of the week and go from there.

I don't believe there's an function/formula to do everything of the shelf,
you'll need to set up something first.