Bob Phillips

Check out this article to see if it helps

OFF97: Errors Opening File Containing ActiveX Controls

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"Sunnous" wrote in message
Hi All,

I hope you can help. I am developing a Add-in in Excel 97 (So this addin
will work in version of 97 and onwards). The problem was I needed a date
picker like the one was available in Excel 2000.

I looked on MSDN and downloaded the MSCOMCT2.OCX & MSCOMCT2.INF file.

This
file was registered using Regsvr32, which was successful as it also

created a
MSCOMCT2.SRG file.

However when I attemp to use the DTPicker I get the following message in
msgbox:

"The control could not be created because it is not properly licensed"

Any help will be greatly appreciatated.

Many Thanks