Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Barb in MD Barb in MD is offline

Default Toolbar buttons to hide/unhide sheets

I originally posted this question under "worksheet functions" but I think
that was the wrong place to post.

I know I can create toolbar " buttons" to hide & unhide sheets by selecting
"add/remove buttons" and then customize, and then clicking on format, sheet,
hide, & dragging the word "hide" over to the toolbar. However, when I did
this I didn't drop the word "hide" on the toolbar, I missed the toolbar &
dropped it off to the side of it, seemingly into outer space because it's
nowhere to be found. I've tried moving the toolbars, displaying them on two
rows, and one, and I can't find where I dropped it. Now I have no toolbar
button, plus, I can't go back to format, sheet, & click on "hide" because
word "hide" is no longer there. Help!
--
Barb