Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
francis francis is offline

Default Comparison Formula

Hi Ann

what do you want to do if you find the differences?
would you provide a sample of the two sheets and the result you are after?
--
Hope this help

Please click the Yes button below if this post have helped in your needs

Thank You

cheers, francis

"Annie" wrote:

Hi

I need to learn how to compare two spreadsheets in Excel to identify
differences between the two. For example, if I have one spreadsheet with a
list of staff and staff numbers, and a different spreadsheet listing staff
and staff numbers, I need to be able to compare the two to identify any
employees whose staff number differs between the two.
--
Kind regards

Ann Shaw