Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Column width format

IN EXCEL 2007.

Once you have pasted the table into the new Workbook in order to adjust all
the columns take the following action:-

- make sure the Workbook is maximized

- click in the cell to the left of the letter A and above the number 1
towards the top left hand corner of your Worksheet

- this will highlight the whole Worksheet

- then select the line between the A and B colum header descriptions and
double click

All of the columns will now be shown in full.

Thanks.

"falcios" wrote:

When I copy tables into Excel the columns are not adjusted to fit the
contents. I select the the table and double click to adjust the width but it
only adjusts one column even though the table is selected. Is there a way
that I can just double click one time and it does the whole table?

Thanks in advance.