Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jerry Jerry is offline

Default Excel Doesn't Open

"Jerry" wrote:

Office Pro 2003 Excel
Windows Vista Home Premium
Often, especially after a reboot when I click on an excel to open it I get a
message:
Windows Cannot find (the filename) Make sure you typed the name correctly
and then try again". The installer for Office opens and starts running but
stops and opens a new excel file. Then I have to go to fileopen. and find
the file.
This is very frustrating. I have repaired, completely reinstalled Office
from the original Disc (twice), tried the unchecking ignore other programs
box (it wasn't checked) There's just nothing else I know to try.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Jerru

HELLO!! Is anybody out there? A moderator or mvp?
Jerry