Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Transfering a changing cell value progressively through a work

Only way I can get #REF! is if I enter the formula on first sheet.

There is no previous sheet in that case.

Gord

On Thu, 4 Feb 2010 12:50:10 -0800, Mike1558
wrote:

I tried this and what I get in the cell that I enter PrevSheet(Q7)what shows
up in the cell is #REF!. I have been unable to make this produce a value.
What did I do wrong? I copied the UDF to vis basic like you discribed in the
previous email but there must be something that I did wrong.

Thanks

Mike