Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
L. Howard Kittle L. Howard Kittle is offline

Default Sum cell value across multiple worksheets.

To hide a worksheet Format Sheet Hide.
To unhide do the same and select Unhide.

When you hide the Start and End any sheets you insert will be between them.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"Damian" wrote in message
Do sum up cell A1 of each worksheet from 1 to 6 I would use this function:
=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet6!A1)

BUT what if I don't know how many worksheets I will be having. Maybe 50 or
100.
How can I write a function to sum up all the worksheets?

When I use this formula:
=SUM('*'!A1) It works if you know how many you will have, but not if
you
keep adding more. Because that function above turns into this
=SUM(Sheet1:Sheet6!A1) - depending how many worsheets you have, so if you
would add a 7th, it would not count that.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you