Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
zxcvbnm6000 zxcvbnm6000 is offline

Default #REF! error with Multiple Documents

So I looked into this more and found if I use the sheet name and the A1:C10
style reference it works, but using a table name reference doesn't. Is this a
glitch or something? I can't figure out why these two things aren't the exact
same thing.

Also to completely confuse me, I found the table name reference works
sometimes when embedded in a certain equations, but not all of them.

If someone can explain this to me I'd love to hear it.