Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Leah Leah is offline

Default Print Setup

I am trying to print multiple tabs with the same first 5 or 6 rows. The
pages vary in length, but I need them to be one page each. I set the page to
"Shrink to Fit Page" so that all the information print out on one page.
However, I need those first 5 or 6 rows to be uniform through out all the
pages for uniformity. Is there a way to set the page up to print everything
on one page without shrinking certain rows. I can't add the information as a
header. It doesn't line up the information with the body of the report
correctly if I do. Somehow I just need the size of those rows to be fixed
even though the rest of the report "shrinks". Does anyone know if that's
possible?