Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Mike Middleton Mike Middleton is offline

Default 2nd Y Axis

da -

How can I add a second Y axis to a chart? <

In general, you must have two or more data series. Then you select one data
series and format it to use a secondary axis.

For more specific instructions, post your version of Excel and the type of
chart.

And since your question is about charting and not misc, I suggest posting in

microsoft.public.excel.charting

Does the chart have to be 3-d? <

I recommend that you do not use a chart that Excel calls 3D, i.e., an
unnecessary, misleading, junkie feature.

- Mike
http://www.MikeMiddleton.com

"da" wrote in message
hello
How can I add a second Y axis to a chart? Does the chart have to be 3-d?
Thanks