Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Tracey Tracey is offline

Default Clustered-Stacked-Column Combo Chart With Lines

Hello,

I'm hoping you'll be able to help me with this...

I have multiple charts (Clustered-Stacked-Column Combo Chart With Lines)
with the same layout and currently I have to manually update them .... one
series at a time (7 in each chart and 30 charts).... :o(
I would like to automate this as much as possible.
I have a data range from Jan 09 to Dec 2010... However the line series of
the charts reference another data table.
I would like to specify the Start point and End point of the chart (12month
rolling).

The issue herein lies that these charts have already been created and I am
wanting to modify(automate) these as the format and detail work.

I'm using excel 2003.
The link is an example of the charts I am working with

Many thanks
Tracey

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...rt-with-lines/