Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
kosageinusha18 kosageinusha18 is offline

Default How can I count items in a filtered list?

Hi just a noob here,

I would like to know how or what function do I need to use on this kind of
problem. I am creating a template where the 2nd column B3:B50 has a drop down
option, so I'd like that Column to be counted examples on the drop down are .
NET - TNBA Callbacks and NRA - Montreal EMT.

Ex. if B2:B50 have (10) . NET - TNBA Callbacks it will appear (10) on J15
and if NRA - Montreal EMT have (3) it must appear (3) on J16.

hope that helps in explaining...its too hard to explain, I am wishing if I
could attach the file for better view..

thanks again.. waiting for your response