Greg

Thanks for that is it possible to get the program to resume from the same
userform which called for the preview or do I just have to have the
splashscreen show again?

Greg
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
I think I'd make the application visible before the printpreview, too.

Then hide it again after.

When I tried your code, the printpreview window was also hidden.

Greg wrote:

Hi all, I am currently writing a program where I am just using
userforms.
I am going to have the application as hidden if you know what I mean.
What
I am asking is how to be able to use print preview. I have tried this
but I
cant seem to make it work. The trouble is it is stalling the program
because it will not show the print preview over the top of the userform.

How can I make this work. Here is the basic code I am using

Sheets("PEGS").Select
ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets.PrintPreview

Will this work when the application is not visible?

Thanks

Greg

--

Dave Peterson