Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default How do I make a "Pipe"--a separator, a vertical line ?

hi.
that is on the standard qwerty keyboard or at least what i know as a pipe.
on the keyboard, the key just under the backspace. (upper right)
key = \
shift key = |

regards
FSt1

"Morningglory" wrote:

Does anyone know how to insert a vertical line separator between snippets of
text? For example like the lines between Nested and Field? There must be a
short cut like the Ctrl+B that produces bolded print and like Ctrl+X that
cuts, etc? Please help me, I need it for an excel project and I cannot find
it anywhere?

SUMMARY: NESTED | FIELD | CONSTR | METHOD