Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default adding a logo to excel spreadsheet

Why wouldn't adding it as a header work?

Have you tried inserting the logo as an image at top of page in a couple of
blank rows?

Include those blank rows in your print range.

Set those blank rows to "repeat at top"

BTW...............did you mean "rows" below the logo to increase or
decrease?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 13:57:02 -0800, Jayne
wrote:

I need to add company logo to the top of my spread sheet. I tried using a
header, but couldnt get it to work. I need about 2" on the top for this
logo, but also need the columns below the logo to be able to increase or
decrease.