Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Eduardo Eduardo is offline

Default How do I write a formula with absolute cell references

Hi,
you get absolute references entering the $ signal as follow

$a$1 = will keep that reference wherever you copy the formula
$a1 = when copying the formula to your right column and row will stay the
same when copying down column will stay the same
a$1 = when copying it to you right, will refer always to row 1

"deb44" wrote:

I am trying to write a formula with absolute cell references for the following;
Determine the projected quotas at 10% of the current quotas.
15% of the current quotas and 20% of the current quotas.