CLR

First, save your data and do this on a backup.........

To delete spaces in the cells in a column, highlight the column, then do
Edit Replace Find What: just type a space here Replace with: leave
this window blank Replace all...........

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

wrote in message ...
Hi All,
I have a worksheet which takes values from other worksheets and I use this
to export to .csv so that I can script adding users to Novell using JRB
utils.

The problem I have is that some of our objects have spaces in the name and
the utility I use doesn't like that. I'm looking for some info on making
this change in the CELL and NOT writing a macro to do it so that others

may
user this spreadsheet without knowledge of how to run or edit macro's

should
anything change.

Any help appreciated