Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Turn off "CALCULATE" on bottom of Excel worksheet. near "Ready"

Tools / Options in 2003.

"chrispal86" wrote:

My excel spreadsheets are setup to do certain calculations when a number is
entered into a cell. Today, somehow, they no longer automatically perform the
function. After i enter information into a cell I have to go to the cell that
should be automatically updated and "F2" for the calculation to be performed.
I noticed at the bottom of the spreadsheet on the gray space where the word
"ready" is, the word "calculate" now appears also. How do I get my
calculations to happen automatically again?

thanks.