Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jon Ratzel[_2_] Jon Ratzel[_2_] is offline

Default Pulling Tab Name of a Different Tab Than What I'm Working In

Hi, right now I'm using the below formula to pull the tab name of the tab I'm
working in. I need to also pull in the subsequent tab names into each
subsequent column. For instance cell A1 will have the current tab name but B1
would be one tab to the right and C1 would be 2 tabs to the right, etc. Can
anyone help me?

=RIGHT(CELL("filename",$A$1),LEN(CELL("filename",$ A$1))-FIND("]",CELL("filename",$A$1)))

As always, thanks! Jon