Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Carriage return in same cell without using alt-enter

If the boss can't grasp this concept, then he/she shouldn't be a boss--or the OP
shouldn't be working at a company that would have that person as a boss.

Bill Sharpe wrote:

On 1/29/2010 9:26 AM, Dave Peterson wrote:
I didn't scroll through the previous messages to see the entire thread. Sorry
for essentially duplicating your response.

I still think that the OP is underestimating the user community.

Maybe so, but the OP said it was for his boss. Perhaps he knows the
boss's computer limitations better than we do...

OTOH, alt-Enter shouldn't be that difficult to learn.

Bill

--

Dave Peterson