Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
zxcvbnm6000 zxcvbnm6000 is offline

Default #REF! error with Multiple Documents

@ JLatham - Removing the [#All] will not work, as you found out, since it is
the key reference to what part of the table to use. The thing is you wrote
that when you opened up the DATA BOOK again the #REF! errors go away, which
is true. But if you close it again, save the book with the VLOOKUP equations,
close, then reopen, the errors are right back again. For some reason the data
will not save and will not update from the DATA BOOK without having it open.
It is just weird.

I do have another book where I use VLOOKUP that is updating fine, so I'm
going to study the equation to see where the difference is. Hopefully I can
figure something out.