Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruister via OfficeKB.com Bruister via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default Print Dynamic Range

I have a basic excel template used for ordering parts. It runs from A1:N250
and I can print easily repeating rows 1:11 on each page (contains job details)

. Trouble is sometimes there may only be 10 part numbers requiring only first
page and I finish up throwing away trees by printing entire sheet! I know I
can reset print area each time am setting this up on Sharepoint for multi
users and need a macro/button to recognise number of items and print
accordingly. Any help greatly appreciated