Xanadude

Default Ranking of cells from 1 to 20 with ties

I'm working on a spreadsheet for sports and want to rank certain stats from 1
to 20, to include a 'T' if there is a tie betwen scores. Example: 1, T 2, T
2, 4 ...

I tried using the =if function and got the proper results for the first 8
scores, but because of the limitation of 8 =if's in a cell I cannot have it
check the rest of the field. Is there a way to combine cells to continue with
this function? (have another cell pick up where the first one left off)

Sorting the stats in order from 1st to 20th will not work because it
interferes with other sheets where these stats get used.

N3:N22 is where that stats are located, and L3:L22 is where I want the
rankings displayed. If needed, another column could be inserted before the L
column to display the 'T' if the stats are tied.

I would prefer (if possible) of not using a macro for this.