Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default Pivot Chart Data Table

Hi Lizz, I have just put up a file for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 52 towards the top of my home page.

In this you should find that the underlying data, the Pivot Table and the
Pivot Chart are all formatted as mmm-yy as you require.

This file was made in EXCEL 2007.

All I did was formatted the underlying data as Custom (see Workbook) and
everything else after that (the Pivot Table and the Pivot Chart) followed
through without any further intervention by me.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.

"Lizz45ie" wrote:

Hello,
I created a pviot chart - the months are not formatted correctly. The
months are formatted correctly in the raw data and in the pivot table. How
can I can the format the month in the data table to month-year instead of
mm/dd/yy?