Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default How to change this macro

Dim LastRow as long

With activesheet
'change the A to whatever column you can use to find the last row
lastrow = .cells(.rows.count,"A").end(xlup).row

with .range("b2,b4:B" & lastrow _
& ",d2,d4:d" & lastrow _
& ",f2,f4:f" & lastrow _
& ",h2,h4:h" & lastrow).Interior
.Pattern = xlSolid
.PatternColorIndex = xlAutomatic
.ThemeColor = xlThemeColorDark1
.TintAndShade = 0
.PatternTintAndShade = 0
End With

end with

(You don't need to select the range to work with it.)

KennyD wrote:

Need help changing the range on this range so that it will go to the last
row. For example, instead of going from B2,B4:B18, I need it to go from
B2,B4:"the last row that has any information in it". Same with column D,
Column F and Column H. So I imagine something like B2,B4:B&LastRow. But
don't know how to make that happen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Range("B2,B4:B18,D2,D4:D18,F2,F4:F18,H2,H4:H18").S elect
Range("H4").Activate
With Selection.Interior
--
Nothing in life is ever easy - just get used to that fact.

--

Dave Peterson