Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Shane Devenshire[_2_] Shane Devenshire[_2_] is offline

Default Combine two data sources into one pivot table

Depends on the version of Excel - I per chance you are using 2010, yes I said
that, you can use PowerPivot to do it.

In 2007 and earlier you can use Microsoft Query and write a union query, but
you really need to know what you are doing.

The easiest way is to do as previously suggested - combine the data into a
singe range and pivot that.

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire

"Shig" wrote:

I have one worksheet that has budget figures and one that has actuals.
Is there a way for me to combine these into a single pivot table.
"budget" and "actuals" should be different fields of course.
.