Michel

Default How do I type over the face of my full spreadsheet...like "COPY"?

I have a full spread sheet of 10,000 description of entries that are
numbered. There are duplicates in this spread sheet and I need to leave them
because of the numbering. I want to write "DUPLICATION" over the parts of
the spread sheet that are duplicates in a bigger and maybe colored font to
save my supervisor time when she reviews the spread sheet. It would look
like someone took a stamp and stamped the spread sheet. How do I do this...I
have forgotten how.