Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
RussellT RussellT is offline

Default REALLY NEED HELP ON THIS ONE.

Really Need Help on this one.

I create Pivot Tables using calced fields. Sometimes the calced fields
divide zero by zero which results in error and #DIV/0! showing up in the
RowTotals and
TotalTotals. I can use the Table Options For Error Value Show = (blank),
which
removes the #Div/0! from the table display, the only problem with doing this
is the TotalTotal cells also show up as blank. Here's my code for creating
the calced field.

ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").CalculatedF ields.Add
"Weighted Avg Price", _
"=rev / PosSold"
With ActiveSheet.PivotTables("PivotTable2").PivotFields ("Weighted
Avg Price")
..Orientation = xlDataField
..NumberFormat = "$#,##0"
End With

How can I get the PivotTable to display the TotalTotals there is an error in
the rowtotals.