Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
trip_to_tokyo[_3_] trip_to_tokyo[_3_] is offline

Default "Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts

If I try to print a Chart the default option seems to be, "auto-size to fill
a page".

Click on the graph then Page Layout / Page Setup group / clion on arrow in
lower right hand corner / Page Setup windown launches. This is where the
graph print settings can be changed.

OR type:-

print chart

- into EXCEL F1 Help Facility and there is a variety of options in here
that may assist you.

"Genie" wrote:

In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would
auto-size to fill a page.
I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size to
print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for
reformatting titles, axes, etc.).
I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup.
Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much.