Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gary Keramidas Gary Keramidas is offline

Default GRIDLINES 7 FILL COLOR

create a border

--

Gary Keramidas
Excel 2003

"William" wrote in message
I was under the impression that if you add fill color to cells with
gridlines, the gridlines will be covered by the fill color and won't be
visible. However, I have noticed that if I copy and paste a table or query
from Access into an Excel wksheet and then add fill color, the gridlines
remain visible. This means that Excel IS capable of displaying both fill
color and gridlines. Does anyone know how to make the gridlines visible in
cells with fill color in an Excel file that is NOT downloaded from an Access
table or query?

Thanks
--
William