Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme[_2_] Bernard Liengme[_2_] is offline

Default "Print to Scale" Excel 2007 Charts

I will assume we are talking of an embedded chart (one sitting on a
worksheet) and not a chart sheet.
In Excel 2003 (all earlier) you did not double click, you just single
clicked to select the chart; then when you gave the print command the
printout would have just the chart and it would fill the page (more or less)
Exactly the same happens in Excel 2007.
best wishes

"Genie" wrote in message
In Excel 2003, one could double-click a chart, print, and the chart would
auto-size to fill a page.
I am unable to print my newly-created Excel 2007 charts so they auto-size
print one-to-a-page (now requires several time-consuming steps for
reformatting titles, axes, etc.).
I do not have a "print to scale" option in my page setup.
Printing to a Ricoh Aficio AP610N. Thanks so much.