Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Jeff Jeff is offline

Default how to sum cells and ignore the #div/0! 's ?

I have a question too, can someone help me?
My problem is if : =(N35*2+M35) / L35+K35 where L35 = 0 and K35 = 0%, how
should i put it correctly? (both N35 & M35 have a figure)

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Only way would be to use

=SUMIF(Range,"<#DIV/0!")

but better would be to eliminate the errors by using

=IF(B1=0,0,A1/B1)

so if the cell you are dividing with is zero or blank, 0, otherwise your
formula

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Todd" wrote:

I have a column of data that links to another sheet I need a ytd total for.
The problem is that the cells contain formulas (on the feeding sheet) that
return #div/0! until the date has passed and data is entered into its
referring cells.

Is there a way I can sum these columns and ignore the #div/0! 's ? I had
been using a simple a20+a40+a60 type formula.

Thanks,

Todd