Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Copy and Paste in Excel, copies cell and formula, but shows same v

Excel will change based on the first file opened.

--
Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel

"ipwil" wrote in message

I have the answer, but I shall leave the post up for a while so others can
see the reason should it have happened to them.

HOW it could have happened I do not know BUT Tools - Options -
Calculations
Tab - Manual vs Automatic Calculations (Change to Automatic)

It was in Manual with F9 to refresh calculations, but I could not have
keystoked that setting!? and certainly did not change it in the menu.